Sew Original stands behind the quality of our gowns and to ensure our customer's satisfaction we offer a return policy. If you are not completely satisfied when you receive your gown you need to notify us per the conditions below and we will refund you the full amount of the dress less a 25% re-stocking and administration fee. The return policy applies only under the following conditions:
- Only for gowns ordered in diamond white or ivory color.
- For single purchases only - no ordering of multiple gowns on a customer's order.
- All gowns must be Ann Loraine gowns and ordered in one of the standard sizes (4-14) per our sizing chart. No modifications to the design will be accepted.
- The gowns will be made within our standard delivery interval of 16-20 weeks. Any rush orders (under 12 weeks) will be subject to availability and incur a non-refundable "rush fee" of $150 which is outside the terms of this return policy.
- You must notify us in writing (email) within 36 hrs of receipt of your gown to request a refund. We will then provide you with a return confirmation number for your file and email you the return address to mail back the gown. The gown must be shipped back to us and post marked in the mail within 2 business days from the date it was delivered to you (we track delivery status). All shipping costs in the return of the gown including insurance are the responsibility of the customer. After this period the gown will not be accepted for a return.
- The gown must be returned in the same condition that it was in when received. Sew Original will inspect the gown on its return and if all is satisfactory we will credit the client's card or send a refund check in the appropriate amount of the refund (75% of the dress purchase price). We will make every effort to do this within 48 hours after the gown has passed our inspection.
Our return policy is tightly controlled in order to maintain the quality and integrity of our gowns. When a customer receives their gown we request that they immediately try on the gown and make all inspections as soon as possible in order to have time to make a decision on whether or not to keep the gown.